- Only Queen of All Saints ministries are allowed to use our facilities.
- Before the room may be scheduled, make sure a staff member has approved the event.
- Call the rectory during business hours (Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.) to schedule the facility. Please include time for set up and clean up.
- Submit a Maintenance Request form, preferably one week in advance, for any special set up requirements or other needs. The Maintenance Request form is attached below.
- If Audio-Visual is required, please make sure the room you are requesting can accommodate it, check with the Rectory when scheduling the room. Remember you must provide the laptop or tablet device to hook up to the system in the room.
- On the day of the event, come to the Rectory for a key to the building, (ideally, it would be helpful if the key can be picked up by 6 p.m.) If the key is already out, the rectory worker will call Maintenance to open up the building for you.
- Please clean up the room after your event and return the furniture to the set up shown in the picture of that room. Do not leave out food or drink, please dispose of properly.
- After the event, please return the key to the Rectory through the slot in the front door.
Maintenance Request Form